Educational Adventures Australia
Authentic Experiences, Affordable Options.
Our Educational Adventures in Sydney, Cairns and Uluru/The Red Centre are about students engaging in academic endeavours, meaningful service projects, and immersion in Australian culture.
Hand-crafted to your budget and educational objectives, you'll enjoy activities and destinations not available to regular tourists. We will arrange any combination of activities and academic opportunities, with a little magic thrown in along the way.
On Your Educational Adventure We Provide:
- Local specialty guides, naturalists, academics and marine biologists
- Airport pick ups/drop offs
- All accommodation
- All meals (unless you choose to self-cater)
- All ground transportation in air-conditioned mini-buses
- Optional nights camping (tents provided)
- RISK MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENTS on request
- A tropical north Queensland fauna field guide for each participant (Cairns trips)
- Tree planting certificate, if applicable
- Pre-trip educational resources and suggested reading list
- Snorkeling and/or diving equipment on reef trips
- Marine park and national park fees
- ClimateCare offsetting for a carbon-neutral trip
- Emergency 24-hour support
Group Leaders Travel Free.
We understand being a group leader can be rewarding, but it is work. Therefore, we want to make sure all of your costs are taken care of. With every eight paying participants, you are entitled to one leader free of charge. It's our way of saying thanks for your hard work.
Check out some of our educational options:
Your Curriculum Considered.
We can lead all activities, or take a behind-the-scenes role and simply support and empower you and your leadership team. Either way, our extensive briefing materials leave no question unanswered. Even before arrival, we prepare leaders with a reading list, detailed itinerary, cultural etiquette tips and education information on tropical Queensland's flora, fauna, and natural history. Trips can even follow on from and support classroom studies. You will be fully briefed on the itinerary timelines from the moment you step off the plane.
Safety is Our Priority.
Our safety record is immaculate. All of our guides have Senior First Aid certifications for dealing with emergencies, and we have never had a injury requiring a hospital stay. Ask us about our safety standards--we tailor risk management plans to each educational group.
A Custom Quote at No Obligation.
You will have your own personal tour consultant to help you plan the perfect trip. Once we give you a quote, there is no obligation. We are just an email or phone call away to help you plan the ideal educational adventure for your group.